Tuesday, June 1, 2010

French food is yummy


For my second French meal of the week, Laura, Vicki, Brooke and I went to Le Bistro Pierre as our last meal of our degree. Vick had her first and only exam today but Brooke and Laura finished last week. I, however, have one left to do on Thursday. We went early enough so we could get the pre-theatre menu as it's slightly cheaper and I accidentally ordered a lot of mushrooms. They're not my favourite. I had mushrooms and bacon on brioche to start, followed by beef bourginion which was filled with the things and then a lemon and passion fruit posset. Luckily, this last course did not involve mushrooms. The three of them went out afterwards but I had to come home to do revision as I spent most of the day dismantling my room ready to move home at the end of the week. It is now looking rather bare - quite an odd feeling really. I feel like I'm going to bed in a stranger's room. Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment