Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cheese and wine and football


I had to work again today but day shifts are worse than the night ones! I think it was because it was light outside but the time just seemed to drag. I did get an immense lunch of lasagne and salad! I left at four and headed home for a shower and dinner with the Marger before going to the Ginn's for a cheese and wine night. Luckily, she was in to watching the football too so we watched the South Africa v. Uruguay match and saw the last two goals. I felt really sorry for the home team but hopefully they can pull back a win in their next game. Lucy and Shep were late as usual but we had a great night looking at fat people on Facebook, eating cheese, drinking horrible wine and laughing a lot at dogs, embarrassing moments and people in clubs in Bedford! Good old cheap rose from Budgens. I have great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment