Friday, June 4, 2010

Good friends, good times.


Today was my last ever day at the University of Leicester and the weather was beautiful. James and I met Katie, Ross, Han and Dunc for lunch in The Scholar which was rammed with students going mental as it's the end of the year. I just can't believe it's all over. Three years has travelled by so slowly but completely flown by at the same time. Marge and Parge came up this evening to pick up the last few bits of my stuff and then to completely clean my room and the bathroom. Our land lady has been great over the two years but she has given us a long list of cleaning jobs that we have to do before we vacate the premises, including weeding the back yard, washing the windows and wiping the skirting boards. Cleaning is very tiring. Just heading home now for a lovely feta and spinach quiche and a home made summer pudding but I'm squashed in the back of the big car at the moment with all my stuff and a step ladder...... Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment