Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shopping for Work Clothes


After a terrible night's sleep, I had a shower to wake myself up before the Margey picked me up to go shopping for work clothes in Milton Keynes. I'm totally bunged up with a cold so to wake me up even more, we stopped off for a drink when we got there. As I start at the gallery on Monday, I need some smart clothes that look good, rather than my usual uniform of jeans and a top. H&M came up trumps and for a relatively small amount of money, I purchased a short grey jacket, two dresses, a cardigan and three plain vest tops. We had lunch in Pret a Manger and because of my cold, I ate but couldn't really taste. Next stop Marks and Spencers where I got some amazing shoes which will hopefully be comfortable and not hurt me too much! They were pretty pricey though so they better be good! I got a pair of black trousers in the Gap sale and a lovely blue leather bag in the Oasis sale. Sales galore. By this time, I was too tired to carry on so we left but I've still got some money left to spend at a later date. Popped over to Nanny and Grandad's earlier with Margey, Sarah and James but now I'm in bed, smothered in Vicks and hoping to get a better night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment