Friday, June 18, 2010

England World Cup Game


This is the first England game I've watched of the World Cup as last week we were at Download. It began so well. I took a note from Ginn and made Spanish Chicken for dinner and then bought dips and Pringles which unfortunately we forgot to eat. Tommy and Dom came round James', although Dom was really late and Tommy wanted to do something to do with James' Mac to do with his show reel. After an hour of rubbish ITV chatting, the game began and after twenty minutes, it became apparant that I would rather watch Adrian Chiles than rubbish Gerrard and friends. Algeria are rubbish and we still couldn't beat them. John Cleese's quote about England and hope and disappointment has never rung so true. Rooney made so comment to the camera afterwards about the home fans booing them but if you're going to play badly, then you've got to take the flak. We've now moved on to one game to another. The boys have a running competition on Beijing Olympics on the xBox and they are really ferocious with their winning. They are so competative - I though I was bad but Tommy is so much worse! I'm on Team Tommy tonight. Sorry James. All the excuses are coming out now, including alcohol, colds and controllers. I'm on Team 'Who Ever Wins Overall'......

No comments:

Post a Comment