Monday, June 28, 2010

Day Two of the internship


Bored Bored Boredy Bored. I thought the internship would be much more exciting but in reality it is anything but. I had a bit of a panic this morning when several people told me that the trains to London were running very late but my train was only eight minutes late. Normally it's my fault when I'm late so it was nice to have something else to blame! I got there on time and set up for a busy working day. Sorry, I mean a boring working day. We only had two people come in today during the nine and a half hours I was there, both of whom had appointments and the boss lady stole them away from me before I could even say hello. She even had the cheek to ask me to eat my lunch downstairs so the clients didn't see me eating. What clients?! This picture was my view for the whole day. Well, that and the internet. So I've decided that I'm going to stay there long enough to get the experience and then leave so I don't spend every Monday for the next three months being absolutely bored out of my skull! Bulk up the CV and then run off into the sunset.......

No comments:

Post a Comment