Sunday, June 27, 2010

Party time at our house


Another party for the Margey's birthday. Today was a surprise but unlike the one in February, she had some inkling about this one. Parge took her for coffee and then to a garden centre while James, Sarah and I rushed around, making salads, picking the buffet up, defrosting the puddings, tidying the house and decorating the garden. Luckily for us, the weather has been amazing and we could sit in the garden, rather than having to stay inside. Everyone arrived on time and I was a good hostess and got everyone drinks while Sarah introduced everyone to her James. Margey and Pargey arrived with a selection of plants and we all got stuck into the food. I thought most people would leave before the football but they stayed so we had a great atmosphere to watch it! Unfortunately, the atmosphere quickly disappeared with the many German goals and England were knocked out of the World Cup. Disappointing but nothing more than we deserved. My tan gets better and better every but only in the shape of my clothes. Maybe I'll brave a bikini this week? Probably not tomorrow as I'm at the gallery. Actually, who knows as it might attract more people in?! Scare them away more like........

No comments:

Post a Comment