Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tea and biscuits in the sunshine


Shep and Ginn came over this afternoon and we spent a lovely few hours in the garden. Shep arrived a bit late as she'd been to the gym and popped to get her Father's Day present but Ginn had walked up so I plied her with lemonade and ice. After they left, I tried to find a suitable costume for the Marge as she has to dress up tomorrow in school for International Day. I tried to make her wear my Cleopatra costume but she didn't want to. She wouldn't let me use the picture of her in it for my blog either! I personally thought she looked brilliant. She was going to go in a French costume and make a beret out of felt this evening - I even went to buy two French sticks - but she's now decided on a Mexican number of a sombrero and a poncho which we just happened to have in the wardrobe! Tonight we watched the great match between France and Mexico while we ate dinner. But adding to a drama, a piece of chicken got stuck half way down my throat and I couldn't get it out for ages! I ended up running to the bathroom and the Marger even tried to do the Heimlich Maneuver but because I was kneeling down, it was more of a funny hug! My throat hurts a lot now......

No comments:

Post a Comment