Monday, May 31, 2010

Hardcore Revision


As we have our last ever exam on Thursday, I travelled back up to Leicester this afternoon for a big revision session with everyone in the library. Our library was rebuilt in our first year and we now have these brilliant study rooms that can be booked out for group work as there is nothing worse than trying to work in the silent areas with big groups making lots of noise around you. Despite our need for lots of talking off topic (I'm the worst offender for this), we managed to get lots of stuff done. I didn't think I'd revised enough yet but I seemed to remember quite a lot. All I need to do now is go over my dates and just solidify what I already have and I shall hopefully be ready. I'm off to bed now as I've been pretty tired all day as I worked until after one last night on the late bar - standing on one's tootsies for nine hours certainly stretches one's calf muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment