Sunday, May 30, 2010

Such a British way to spend a Sunday


I'm off to work now but I've spent the day in a very British fashion. We started the day with lunch at The White Horse in Southill: Parge as always had the roast dinner, Margey had fish cakes, Sarah had some shoddy vegetarian option and I went for the cajun chicken. Almost had a Ploughmans but I thought I'd go for something different for a change. After than, Sarah raced off to go to work and we went home via G&M Growers so Margey could look at their plant selection (which turned out to be rubbish) and get some fruit. We got neither. At home, I watched the end of the Formula 1 and read the Sunday Times' magazine which is always the best bit of any paper. Pargey is now taking me to work for the longest shift in the world. I don't think I'm going to cope very well. Nine hours on my feet! I can barely walk the ten minutes to university in Leicester!

No comments:

Post a Comment