Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Conceptual Art Revision


People always say the best way to revise is to take small five minute breaks after every twenty minutes of solid work. I didn't do quite this but in my breaks, I read my Slash autobiography that Shields has finally given back to me. I'd forgotten how good it is. Some of the stuff they got up to in the early days of Guns N' Roses is so crazy, it's almost unbelievable! I also learnt today that I've been spelling 'definately' wrong all my life. It just looks so much better with an 'a' and 'definitely' seems odd. There's probably been a few wrong over the course of this blog and I normally pride myself with good spelling so I'm mortified that I've been getting this wrong! Ah, the worries of a twenty one year old. You'd think that my last final exam next week would be more troubling but this really takes the biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment