Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shopping with the loan


I handed in my second-to-last essay this morning and then headed into town. I met Shields and Laura for lunch as they'd just finished a lecture walking around town looking at the architecture. Laura recommended Croques in The Lanes and I had an immense jacket potato with chilli. We're off out tomorrow night to celebrate handing in our dissertations and I need a new dress. I looked in lots of shops and eventually settled on a grey beaded number from Oasis. Bought two tops and some earrings in the sale and a lovely Chanel-esque nail varnish in Topshop and eye liner, hair spray and some bronze in Boots. An excellent spend of £68! Now me and Laura are watching the election coverage and so far, it looks like we're heading for a hung parliament. Interesting. People have been turned away from polling stations and apparently, it's been a great turn out. Fingers crossed that the Conservatives don't get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment