Friday, May 14, 2010

A free Zizzis


About a year ago, Sarah won a voucher for free main courses and a free bottle of wine at Zizzis so we went along tonight to the one in Hitchin and had a lovely meal. The food was immense but the service was pretty shoddy. They'd taken away the starter plates before the Marger had finished and nothing infuriates her more than that! I shared an meat antipasti with Parge to start and then went for the roasted duck for my main. Unfortunately, because it's hay fever season (nearly typed 'gay fever' then), I've been sneezing all evening so now I'm a bit snotty. But that's not stopping me from serenading everyone in the car with the 'Only Fools and Horses' theme tunes. That's right - both of them. Needless to say, they cannot wait to get out of the car to get away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment