Saturday, May 1, 2010

Printing the Dissertation


Finally, after what feels like a million years, I have finished my dissertation!! It is such a relief. I tied up some loose ends in the conclusion this morning before formatting it to the correct standard. But the hardest thing was actually pressing send on the e-mail, sending it off to the printers. What if it's wrong? What if something's out of place? What if I've written it like a twelve year old? I did my final checks and then attached it to the e-mail. I sat there for about ten minutes having a mild panic attack before I actually sent it. Terrifying. I'm now not going look at the document because I know if I do, I'll see something wrong! Just finished work at The Hotel and I was waitressing for the first half and then they finally let me loose on the bar! It was brilliant. I am an amazing bartender, even if I do say so myself. And if I've learnt anything tonight, it's not to judge a book by its cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment