Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cheese, cheese, cheese


Sarah took me out for a lovely lunch today at The Old Maltings and I had their cheese Ploughmans which is amazing. The bread they have is immense and makes me want to ask where they get it from, like an old woman would....... We popped into Asda afterward and bought some more for ingredients for Margey to bake some extra Hummingbird brownies because she only made ten before and James ate 40% of them! Came back and had my hair cut and now I'm at James', watching the brilliant Arsenal v. Barcelona match! Absolutely fantastic football and Fabregas is a great player. Young Wilcott is definately going to South Africa after his goal and it's what football should be: fast paced, respectful and with no violence. Excellent draw, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment