Friday, March 26, 2010

Hard core Ring of Fire for the end of term


These rules are difficult for tonight's Ring of Fire - there are about twenty of us crammed into Han's living room. Ross has been winding James up by texting him and pretending to love him a bit and I still don't think he's cottoned on. James, if you're reading this, maybe play along with his comedy? Haha. I'm drinking a bottle of wine that tastes like salt - I personally blame Tescos! Laura's just arrived and has been thrust into the game - she's just had to D-R-I-N-K twice in a row for swearing and taking the Lord's name in vain! The most difficult of all the rules is when a certain card comes up, we have to put our chests on the wall. Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult when there is so many people in the room! We're off to Zanzibar later which should be good. Me, Han and Katie love La Gaga so we're hoping that 'Telephone' comes on later! I need some chips already......

No comments:

Post a Comment