Thursday, March 11, 2010

A well deserved treat


After pretty much finishing my presentation for tomorrow's Conceptual lecture, I headed into town to get the bus to Auntie Jayne's. As I was a bit early, I meandered around the shops. Fatal. I saw this beautiful scarf in H&M which I though would be perfect for Venice - light enough material for warm weather but enough just in case it rains like it did this time last year. Trundled into Primark and I never usually see anything that catches my eye in there but I saw an amazing one-button blazer with small shoulder pads and studs on the shoulders. I like to think it was a bargain for £10 especially as it was in the sale, down from £15. After a busy week and lots of work, even these two cheap items have cheered me up no end! Now in the warm, by the fire and watching Eastenders at Auntie Jayne's. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment