Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Bullies


Haha - not really! They took the mick out of me tonight for doing this blog and for completely different reasons, I got really upset and rushed out of the room in tears. What a loser! It wasn't their fault at all but I think it shocked everyone a bit as I never really get upset. Sorry, guys! We were at Han's tonight after a day of Gothic chantry chapels in the library and had lots a pizza. Katie had a 50% off voucher so we went mental on Dominos. We all had a 'starter' followed by a pizza but as normal, I couldn't finish mine. I forgot my Francis Bacon film with Daniel Craig in so we went through Han and her housemates' DVD selection and ended up watching the brilliant 'Role Models' and then some of Sophie's Jonathan Creek boxset which was pretty creepy. I told Katie a scary story on the way home so neither of us are going to sleep well tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I am still scared.. Although there are lots of drunk uni boys walking the streets chanting anti-dmu songs so i think they'd save me from any alien/cardboard box men.
    I love your blog emmy! Sorry for laughing :( lol. I have to admit I often check it 2 or 3 times a day, even thought I know you only blog at night!
    see you on friday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went into the kitchen to get some water and thought there was a little alien looking through the window! What a fool.....
    OXOX - haha :)

    ReplyDelete