Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I managed to get a bit of a luxurious lie-in this morning before getting up to try and make the Marger breakfast in bed but she was one step ahead of me. Sarah and I gave her her cards and her present: a rather nautical jacket from Next that she has wanted for ages. I was worried that she was going to buy it yesterday in fact! We headed over to Cambridge for a lovely lunch at Browns - I had the chicken and duck parfait, a shoulder of lamb and a nice bit of chocolate ice-cream to finish. Their food is tasty but with good sized portions - the best combination in my eyes! Headed home, although Parge had to go get the car to pick me up from outside the restaurant because my new flat shoes are already rubbing, and caught some of the Grand Prix that Sarah had recorded before headed over to James'. We haven't done much this evening which is all I need to do, just have some time to do nothing. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment