Friday, March 19, 2010

Lunch outside for the first time this year


Han, Katie and Dunc look not so thrilled to have their picture taken here because they're getting bored of the blog pictures. They love to take the mick but I think they secretly love it! We had to go into uni at twelve for a meeting entitled 'Countdown to Graduation'. We assumed, apparently wrongly, that it would be about our actual graduation but it was about boring old careers. The uni have been really terrible up until now with this stuff so we've been sorting it out ourselves so this meeting could have done with being at the beginning of last term. The meeting was scheduled to be two hours but luckily it finished after 45 minutes so we were able to get some food in The Scholar before our lecture. I'm home now and watching Sports Relief. It is so desperately sad (and funny) and I wish I could give more money to help but I can only just afford to feed myself at the moment. The short clips are so emotional and it makes me want to go out to Africa and even here in Britain, and help. Probably should get the degree first though......

No comments:

Post a Comment