Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A very productive day


I cannot remember the last time I felt relaxed - so much work, so little time. This degree better be worth it! Realised yesterday after Katie mentioned it that I have two presentations next weeks, rather than just the one so I've been cracking on with them today. Tuesday's presentation is on the causes of the Reformation under Henry VIII and Friday's is on Damien Hirst and his fascination with life and death. I found some great relevant books, including one by my lecturer, and I've spent the day taking notes from them. Laura and I had home-made pizzas for tea: french bread, red pesto, tomatos, peppers, mozzarella with some cheddar. As usual, YUM! I've spent tonight streaming the England match online while typing up my notes for my first presentation. Nearly finished and then I'm going to rest my badly aching back by watching some 'Monk' in bed. My life is not exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment