Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A much needed McDonalds


Woke up this morning and really wanted a McDonalds! James drove over to Wyboston but instead of taking 15 minutes, it took nearly half an hour because we got caught at the train crossing for ages. Normally, I go for a cheese burger Happy Meal with milk but today I had a coke with a 'Something Burger Deluxe' - I can't remember what it's ridiculous name was! They've started doing the yearly Monopoly game and as I've never done it before, I had to ask the man behind the counter who looked astounded that someone didn't know! So far, we've got Whitechapel Road, Trafalgar Square, Pentonville Road and £1 off at Play.com - so far, so good. But I probably won't go back to McDonalds until next year now! Did some uni work this afternoon before going to Margey's school to see their summer concert which was brilliant - the kids sung songs from musicals from the '50s, '60s and '70s - the only downside is that we had to walk there and back in the wind and rain because Pargey and Sarah have the cars. I've just had a lovely bath, listening to a bit of Harry Potter. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment