Monday, March 29, 2010

'We're the three best friends that anyone could ever have'


I managed to get a really good night's sleep last night and had a good lie-in this morning but I'm still not properly recovered from the weekend, I'm so old. I went round Shep's this afternoon with Em, Pez and Han and somehow got on to the subject of 'The Hangover'. I only watched it again last night and me and Em couldn't stop singing the song that Alan sings when they go to pick up Doug from Ken Jeong's character: 'We're the three best friends that anyone could ever have' etc. Hilarious! We couldn't remember the words to the Tiger Song and Shep's laptop was a bit too quiet to listen to it on YouTube so we tried to make them up ourselves - didn't work to well though! I really needed some chips but had lots of fruit and crisps instead. Now watching a bit of 'Pineapple Dance Studios' which is absolutely brilliant - it's so trashy that it's fantastic! I'm going to do lots of uni work tomorrow - how boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment