Monday, March 22, 2010

My finally finished bedroom wall


I decorated my room last summer - three walls are dark blue and the one by the head of my bed is a dusky pink because it had been turquoise since I was in Year Five and my room was doubled in size after the extension! I'd been collecting images for ages (I'm such a loser) to make a band of pictures along the largest wall and I started it last summer. Tonight I finally got around to finishing it and it took me all of half an hour! I found a frame under all the junk on my desk and used it to frame my signed Peter Kay DVD cover. I am so uncool but I'm fine with that! Did a bit of polishing and now oddly, I'm watching the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special. Why would BBC3 show the Christmas special in March?!

No comments:

Post a Comment