Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am such an old person


Today I've had a great Sunday but more the day of an OAP than a 21 year old student. Had a lay-in as James and I didn't get back from Han's until quarter to three this morning! It has been a lovely, surprisingly warm, day today so we walked to the shop to get a paper and then headed back for lunch with Margey. She'd been working on the garden all morning and had run out of compost so as Pargey was at a golf competition all day, me and James went to Frosts to pick some more up for her and ended up trying out most of the garden furniture. They had some brilliant deck chairs with Smartie-patterned material and a very expensive patio set that was like something from Cribs! We wandered around the sheds and James climbed into a two-story children's play house as you can see here! I actually managed to sit in the garden for about ten minutes when we got back in the lovely sunshine before the clouds came. Always the same with the rubbish British Springtime. Had a lovely roast with the 'rents as Sarah is still in Cardiff for the Six Nations match yesterday against Italy so all I've done today is sleep, eat, read The Sunday Times and visit a garden centre. Old before your time has never been so true. The saddest thing about it is that I've really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment