Friday, March 5, 2010

Breakfast


Due to forgetting to buy bread yesterday for my usual morning toast, I had to resort to the only things I did have in the house that would vaguely accompany a cup of tea. I still haven't finished the party rings so I had a couple of them and some Hobnobs. Not exactly the breakfast of champions. Got a lot more work done for next week's Damien Hirst presentation both before and after the lecture and now I'm about to treat myself to a takeaway lamb bhuna with some poppadoms, a chapati and the lovely sauces that come with them. Hopefully they'll arrive just before Lost so I can settle down and reward myself for an excellent week's work. And again, I wish my life was much more rock and roll...... Tomorrow's jaunt to London will be much more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment