Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wonderful Meal


Goodness me, I very nearly forgot to do this blog again! Just been out for a lovely lovely meal with Hannah, Katie and Duncan - unfortunately the picture with Shields in was too dark but let's pretend he's in it. It was 50% off at Bella Italia for students which is a great deal: I got a yummy three course meal and a drink for £11.10 - bargain! It was so nice to go out and chat and we laughed so much. It's great to see them outside of lectures or the library because that's all we've seemed to have done this term. We annoyed Dunc with Lady Gaga renditions in the car on the way home and are planning to learn the 'Telephone' dance for when we go out next week to celebrate his 32nd birthday - what an old man. Before going to eat, I meant to do lots of work but I accidentally only read three pages of a book. Oooops. Laura and I popped to the cinema to see 'I Love You, Philip Morris' which is really good, very funny and has a great storyline. Brilliant twist at the end that you really don't see coming. Best day of the week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment