Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Accidental shopping


One minute we were in the library, the next we were suddenly in Highcross! I travelled back to Leicester this morning and after a ridiculous lecture where we've only learnt what the lecturer needs for the book he's writing and because of that, we're not studying four topics that we'll need for the exam, Katie and I headed for the library to meet Han and to get some books for our essays. We quickly decided that it was too boring and popped into town for some spontaneous shopping. I accidentally bought a big straw floppy hat for the summer from H&M and a cheap pair of Primark pajamas that I can leave at James' house because I always forget mine and end up having to borrow a t-shirt and some boxers to sleep in! Katie got some bracelets and a beach dress and Han very nearly got a pair of denim shorts that would have been brilliant for her boating holiday in Turkey this summer. A quick stop in McDonalds for Han's McFlurry, Katie's Happy Meal and four sneaky chicken nuggets for me before we drove home. Katie and I went into Sainsbury's to get the last few things we need until the end of term and I found my favourite shape of pasta: bows, or rather farfalle - I can never normally find it anywhere! I've spent the evening just relaxing but tomorrow I'm going to hit the library and get lots of work done. Hopefully........

No comments:

Post a Comment