Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ladies and cups of tea


Woke up extra early this morning as James had to go to work but it meant that I was awake and ready to do some nope dissertation. The words haven't been flowing well in the last few weeks but today I sat at the computer and bashed out a good 780 in a couple of hours. Well done me. Who knows if they're written well enough though?! I met the Ginn and Pezza at The Old Maltings (I should become a resident - twice in two days) and had a lovely cup of char. I finally remembered Pezza's birthday present and here she is holding it: a massive bottle of rum. Ginn, as usual, wanted to be in the picture - here she is with the tea pot, despite the fact that she had a coffee! Tonight, I've been to see 'Kick-Ass' at the cinema with James and it was actually rather good. McLovin' was brilliant as a baddie and that 19 year old who's with Sam Taylor-Wood did a great American accent. I went with quite low expectations but it is well worth a viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment