Monday, April 5, 2010

Small crocodiles/alligators


After a great sleep, I had a very late breakfast and headed over to James'. They needed some more fish food so we all went over to the Japanese Koi Company in Henlow. I'm not a massive fan of fish - they don't terrify me like birds do but their scales and wigglyness creeps me out a bit. Laura wants a reptile for her flat so we looked at all the weird geckos and lizards - one actually jumped from its branch at Laura but it just hit the glass and slid down to the bottom of its cage thing. Two animals that I nearly missed were these two fellas - they were sitting really still and were the exact same colour as the bits of tree next to them! The rest of the day I have been packing for our trip to Venice tomorrow. We've got to get up at four in the morning so I'm off to bed now to catch some much needed zzz's!

No comments:

Post a Comment