Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yum Pizza


Today has been good but tiring. Woke up late enough to not have breakfast and go straight on to lunch. Me and James hit Potton Co-Op and bought this immense pizza - mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and pesto. We ate it while watching the Manchester Derby - City should have won though. It has been such a lovely day that all I wanted to do was to be outside but I had to do more work on the diss and then go to actual work. I've just finished and it was another wedding. I've discovered that they have a cold milk machine in the kitchen and that I'm allowed to help myself when ever I want so tonight I've gone mental on milk. Probably drunk a cow. Instead of having a wedding cake tonight, the couple had a cake made out of cheese! Not a cheesecake but different sized cheeses stacked up! It was truely amazing. I love love love cheese and am not a big fan of cake. So anyone who comes to my wedding (many, many years in the future) can expect a massive cake of cheese! It smelt brilliant...... Margey and Pargey have been out for a meal tonight to celebrate their wedding anniversary but they've just got back so I've requested a big milk and now I might text ahead for some cheese.....

No comments:

Post a Comment