Tuesday, April 13, 2010

That day Tommy Lee tweeted me


I'm not one to use abbreviations or text talk but as Usher would say, O.M.G! I saw earlier that James was following the great man so I did and then tweeted him to ask when the new Methods of Mayhem album comes out, not expecting a reply, as only The Harker actually gets responses from celebs on Twitter! I thought James was winding me up when he told me but oh no: Tommy Lee had tweeted me back, informing me that the album will be out on worldwide release on the 13th of July. EXCELLENT. What a lovely man. I think this is my favourite picture of all the blog entries I have done so far. Wonderful. On the down side, I found out earlier that Sotheby's aren't taking on any more interns on for the rest of the year so I haven't got the placement in September. But Tommy Lee tweeted me so screw you, Sotheby's.

1 comment:

  1. aw no :( shame about sotheby's, but something bigger and better will come along Em, for deffo :D and that tweet totally makes up for it, EEE Tommy Lee spoke to you!!!! how exciting :D xxx

    ReplyDelete