Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anglia Ruskin University


Popped over to James' university this morning as he needed to get some books for his music marketing essays and pay a fine. I suddenly realised that it's a great resource for me to get some books for the old dissertation. It used to be the Cambridge Art College so its library is full of art books. I thought Leicester was quite well stocked but here at least the books weren't all out and pesky people that haven't returned them. I managed to get four books on Gilbert and George and two excellent ones on British controversial art in the seventies. Brilliant. We went into McDonalds and got more stickers for the monopoly board game. Sarah and James have got us some over the last few days but we still haven't won anything. I'm hoping for a holiday or maybe just the 500k cash..... I've done lots of work this afternoon and James has procrastinated. A lot. He was one step away from actually hoovering the house. I wish my life was a bit more rock and roll sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment