Thursday, April 29, 2010

I love Pizza Express


Margey took me and Sarah to the Milton Keynes shopping centre this afternoon as a treat - it's the longest shopping centre in the world. FACT. There was an Italian market on in the big hall at the end and I charmed the man on the cheese stall into giving me lots of samples. Well, he probably charmed me because Margey ended up buying me some gorgonzola piccante as it was lovely. Blue cheese that's not as strong as Stilton and is lots more creamy. I carried it carefully around all afternoon to make sure it didn't get squashed and then ended up trapping it in the car door on the way home. Ooops. Sarah wanted to get some shoes for the summer but Topshop didn't have the ones she wanted and Margey got some trousers and shoes from Next. She was going to buy both of us something but unfortunately I couldn't find anything I wanted. It's always the way. When you have no money, you see so many things you want and vice versa. We headed to my favourite Pizza Express for dinner. Everytime I look at the menu but everytime I have the same thing: bruschetta, followed by the Gran Chicken Caesar with no anchovies. They are truly disgusting! YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment