Friday, August 27, 2010

A successful day's shopping


Today I headed over to Cambridge with the Marger to get some shopping and to meet Steve for lunch. I didn't get home from work until half twelve last night so I was pretty tired. We parked and rided it into town and headed for the shops. I needed a dress for tomorrow night and after trying on a few in Miss Selfridge, I settled on this lovely one from New Look. I don't normally find much in there but this one was in the window and is a lovely colour. I needed a belt to go with it so picked up a pack of two in black and gold. I found a bargain necklace in the sale which used to be £12 but I got it for £3. Winner. We met Steve for some lunch and he took us to a tiny family-run Italian place that did amazing food called Clowns. I had their yummy lasagne and their Italian apple crumble. We headed home where I quickly got ready for work. I'm now here and it's so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment