Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sonisphere: Day Two


Nooooo, I forgot to do my blog! But it's only the second time I've forgotten in nearly a year so it's not too bad. Ooops. Any way, today has been a brilliant day. Really warm after some rain this morning and I've got a bit of a t-shirt tan unfortunately. We found a Pizza Express stand! Brilliant. What a great business idea. They were doing meal deals for £10 for dough balls, a pizza and a drink so we shared that for dinner. We met Kieron tonight for Motely Crue who were ok but not as good as Download last year. They haven't played on stage for 13 month so they were a bit rusty. Rammstein were the main headliners and I know nothing about them but I knew they were going to be entertaining. They used so much fire! They blew flames from head masks and set a man on fire, albeit intentionally! Very theatrical. We managed to get back to the shuttle bus queue quite quickly and only had to wait for half an hour but as we left, the queue was so long and stretched back to the campsite entrance. Mental. I think that's why I forgot to do my blog as the queue and then the bus threw my time perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment