Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dinner time in France


Today we've had another lazy day around the swimming pool and the weather was much better than yesterday! I read another book and a half today so I'm steaming through the ones I brought with me - James is doing extremely well with his and is up to chapter eleven. Brilliant for one who has only ever read one book in his life. We're having a lap competition in the pool - I only managed a meager thirty where as Grace did one hundred! Lunch was mucho cheese, breads, salads and other gems we found yesterday before some hardcore tanning this afternoon. To try and make my hair blonder, I've been spraying my hair with lemon juice to make the sun catch it - so far, so good so I'm going to build it up over the next two weeks and hopefully go back home very very blonde. Nanny and Grandad cooked dinner and here you can see everyone eating it outside on the big table. We had fish with a herb crust, vegetables and potatoes followed by a brioche pudding with stewed fruit. YUM. Tonight we've taken pictures of a beautiful sunset, sat round the table doing puzzles (of course) and I've just been teaching Nanny about the differences between festivals and assuring her that they were safe for me to go to. Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment