Monday, August 2, 2010

Shopping and Pizza Express


Sarah and I both got paid last week by the hotel and she is now off for three weeks so we went shopping with the Marger today in Milton Keynes. I need to save my money more than spend it but Sarah or rather Miss Moneybags, bought lots of stuff. Marger got some stuff for holiday as well whereas I just got some make-up and a shower bag from Boots. We had a Pizza Express for dinner and surprisingly, I didn't have my usual. I had bruschetta to start and then really fancied some pasta so had the lasagne for main. YUM. Tonight I meet the Ginn, Batch and Shep for a drink at The Kings Arms and it was lovely to just sit and chat - I snuck in a cheese board as their's is really good. We talked for so long that everyone else in the place left and the staff wanted to close up! I got back and Marger had made some summer fruit pudding yesterday so I quickly ate a piece of that. Probably shouldn't have eaten it so late though. Too. Much. Sugar. To. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment