Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holiely packing has begun


James and I went to Saxon pool this morning and did some hardcore swimming. A good hour and we didn't even stop and chat at the ends. Getting ready for holiday swimming! We haven't really done much more today - James did lots of work for his Masters while I sat on Wikipedia and read about celebrities. As a break from work, he packed his stuff for France although most of it can't be put into the suitcase until Saturday morning. James cooked Mexican food for dinner and I went a bit mental with the cheese and sour cream. Tonight the two of us met Liz and Kat at The Rising Sun for a drink. I'd completely forgotten that Kat was staying up here so it was a welcome surprise. I had a glass of wine which knocked me for six, especially with swimming this morning. Very tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment