Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A beautiful evening


Today has been pretty uneventful. I set my alarm early as I needed to go into Liz's dad's building company to help them out, and did that thing of waking up and having absolutely no idea as to why the alarm was going off so early! Such a shock at 7:40am, especially when you haven't woken up before half nine for the last two weeks. They didn't need me all day so I got them up to date with the filing of invoices, advice notes and orders and left at three. Just the right length work day: long enough to have lunch but short enough so you're not counting down the hours until home time. I did a bit more job searching but couldn't find anything today and gave up because I had a massive headache. Tonight I went to James' and saw this beautiful sunset through the trees at the bottom of his drive. Tescos supplied us with chocolate, strawberries and grapes and we ate them while watching a bit of 'Ultimate Big Brother' and the last episode of 'Sherlock' which was brilliant. I hope they do a second series because it is one of the best things I've seen on television in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment