Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sonisphere: Day Three


I was probably the only 21 year old there today who indulged in tea drinking. Not just any old tea but Assam. Rock and Roll. This is my best rock face but it just makes me look a bit furious. We arrived early to make sure we got there in time for Skindred who are a Welsh metal reggae band and were surprisingly good despite the mixed genres! They've gained a fan in me. Slayer were up next and are one of The Big Four with Metallica, Anthrax and Megadeath so they're pretty heavy. James wanted to see them and I watched them for a bit before laying on the dusty floor and listening. Suddenly, the set had finished and people were kicking me on their way to the other stage. I'd fallen asleep to one of the heaviest bands at the festival! After having this lovely cup of tea, we wandered around before deciding to heading home. We weren't too keen on the bands tonight and had got our money's worth so managed to get back to mine in time to watch the brilliant Sherlock. Now absolutely knackered........

No comments:

Post a Comment