Monday, August 23, 2010

Everyone loves Italian food


You know a genre of food is good when even Shep likes it! This is the girl who doesn't eat cheese. After a day of heavy job hunting with the Marger where I ended up applying for six jobs, I went for a meal with Shep, Ginn and Liz. I had a voucher for Prezzo for a starter or a pudding, a main course and a drink for £10 so we got good food without having to spend too much money. It was lovely to see them after two weeks away and we caught up on all the goss which included Han's new job, Liz's new London flat, Shep's uni accomodation and several drunken nights out. Everyone's got such exciting things coming up in their lives and I want something exciting too. Hopefully I'll get one of the jobs that I applied for earlier. They include one in the Portrait Gallery, an administrator for a photo library and a gallery event organiser. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment