Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So much filing


Back to the building firm today and it was really quite busy. I was snowed under with filing from the last year of bits and bobs that have only just been finished but the phone didn't stop ringing! I finished at four, rushed back home and bought some milk, six pints of each as normal. I quickly ate my dinner and got ready to go to my next job. Martin, my manager at the hotel asked me to work tonight so I went in from seven until eleven. Nothing really happened and Sarah was working so we left at the same time, making a little pit stop at the McDonalds at Baldock services. I made a hasty decision and went for the mozzarella dippers, but like all rash choices, they were a mistake so I had to nick some of Sarah's chips to accompany my milk. I managed to sweet talk the staff and got one of the free CocaCola glasses! I've always wanted one but it's one of those things that the Marger never allowed us to have as kids. Probably wise as Sarah and I would be fatter now than we are already!

No comments:

Post a Comment