Sunday, August 29, 2010

An indoors barbecue


Today I woke up, still knackered from work on Friday and last night. I didn't get in until half three so I've been very sleepy all day. We picked up James and headed down to Fleet, near Reading, to see my godfather's new house. It's beautiful and massive with this lovely garden. It was lovely to see him and his partner and their children. Her daughter Laura is so like me and we get on really well. We had a lovely indoor barbecue because it started to rain. Laura had made a lovely strawberry cheesecake that we had for pudding and we spent the afternoon lazing around and chatting. After lots of cups of tea and some cheese and biscuits, we headed home and I was asleep the whole way home. I feel like I need to sleep for days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment