Thursday, September 16, 2010

Work Work Work


I've had a lovely day today as I went out with Lizzie and her mum for luncheon to Cardington. Nanny and Grandad popped round for a bit this morning before Liz picked me up. They have so many choices of food that we took a good half an hour to decide what we wanted to eat. I really fancied some meat so had the burger. We had a really nice time chatting and all of us wanted a pudding so we went for their sharing dessert of lemon tart, Eton Mess, chocolate brownie and two ice creams. Very yummy. I'm now waiting for my hair dresser to arrive to quickly cut my fringe before I go to work. She's late so I might have to leave and report to cutting it myself again. Soon I'm going to do a Hayley Shepherd and cut it off at the scalp. Drastic but maybe necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment