Monday, September 13, 2010

An example of our household hilarity


I adapted this note I found in the kitchen tonight when I got in from Ginn's to make it hilarious. Haha. I haven't done much today apart from look for jobs and finish the last book in the Millenium Trilogy 'The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest'. Amazing. It really thee together all the loose ends from the two books and solved everything to leave it in a place that made you feel like it was all well and just. The Marger cooked an immense dinner of steak, potato wedges and rear and I contributed by making a shallot and red wine sauce. Yummy. Tonight I've been to Ginn's with Shep and Liz for an Inbetweeners party to watch the first episode of the new series. It was hilarious. Absolutely brilliant and did not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment