Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Searching for ski holidays


Today has been another day of nothingness. I really need a job. Although my new lady on The Sims is doing brilliantly. I had a dentist check-up this afternoon and like normal, everything was fine. Cost me £16 to find that out though. I tried to go to the library to get some books to fill my time but it was closed unfortunately. Tonight I've been to James' house and we watched more football. It was the Arsenal game and they thrashed the other team 6-0! Bless them. We also looked on the internet for skiing holidays as we never managed a summer holiday this year. This place looked amazing, probably because it was 5* and in Whistler, Canada. Bit too pricey for us though! Hopefully TravelZoo will come up trumps in the next few weeks. I'm not sure what I like more - the beach or the slopes!

1 comment:

  1. The key to cheap ski holidays is finding the right destination and right time of year. On the whole, ski holidays are cheapest at the beginning of the season, although there are often some excellent ski deals at the end of the season too.

    ReplyDelete