Monday, September 6, 2010

Awful dancing in the kitchen


Sarah went to work this morning but was sent home because she's got a terribly sore throat. Dad was working from home today so the two of them have spent the day doing all sorts of ridiculous things. I didn't get up until late and then spent the morning looking for jobs but then had to watch these two dancing to some 'Stop. Wiggle. And Drop' song. I'm sure that's not the actual ghetto lyrics but that's the gist. Now at work and what I expected to be a relatively quiet shift has been pretty busy. For the first two hours, instead of setting the bar up, I was cleaning rooms and giving out complementary drinks to those whose rooms weren't ready on time. We had some lovely chilli con carne for staff tea and now I'm just chatting to some guys who are staying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment