Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anything Harry Potter has got to be good!


Today has been very poorly. Last night was a brilliant night but before I could sleep, the alcohol had to come out of my system which meant that I was sick twice. Being sick is awful and never gets any easier. Because of that, the cold I had brewing is horrendous today. My tongue is all swollen and I think there are a few ulcers underneath, my throat is so painful and I'm very tired. The rose obviously didn't help the situation. Today I sat in front of the tv and felt sorry for myself before having a really long nap. Best nap ever. I'm now round James' and feeling even more poorly than I was was earlier. We bought some Ben and Jerry's and played my new game of Lego Harry Potter for the xBox. I don't have any game consoles myself so I can only play it on James'. The game is amazing and the graphics are much better than the other ones. Excellent present from James!

No comments:

Post a Comment