Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rage Against The Machine are Christmas Number One


It's the first time I've listened to the Chart Show in a long time and I'm so glad RATM got to number one! Intellient people 1 - Simon Cowell 0. We stopped watching an Arnie Christmas film to listen to Radio 1 and found out that RATM ended up selling 50,000 more copies than X-Factor! My five copies obviously came in useful..... You had to feel a bit sorry for for Joe McWhatever as Radio 1 had booked him weeks ago to appear in the studio this afternoon, assuming he was going to get the Christmas Number One - that's gotta be pretty awkward for everyone involved. Not even Cheryl's tears could save him.......

2 comments:

  1. love the pic a day blog, nice and positive too.
    Enjoy your 21st year
    Cheers
    Paul
    Sydney
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paul - I'm glad you like it! It's lovely to know people are reading my blog!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete